2017 Summer Certificate Programs
The Gold Standard in Professional Learning
SAVE THE DATE!
June 26-28, 2017
Embassy Suites Monterey Bay in
For more than 30 years, Catholic School Management has provided high quality and highly valued professional development programs for Catholic school professionals. The 2017 Summer Certificate Programs have been specifically designed to target those areas most critical for today's Catholic schools:
- Successful Leadership
- Enrollment Management and Marketing*
- Institutional Advancement*
- Exceptional Catholic High School Guidance and Counseling
- NEW - Welcoming Hispanic Families and Developing Cultural Competencies
* CFRE credit available
This comprehensive set of offerings provides the option for attendees to choose from four distinct program areas, all of which are aligned with the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary and Secondary Schools.
Why choose CSMs Summer Certificate Programs for your school team?
- 40+ years of experience working successfully with Catholic schools and navigating the changing landscape of challenges facing Catholic schools;
- Comprehensive, three-day programs in the most mission critical topics: Innovative Leadership, Enrollment Management and Marketing, Institutional Advancement and Exceptional Catholic High School Guidance and Counseling;
- New program for Welcoming Hispanic Families and Developing Cultural Competencies;
- Dynamic, daily general sessions focused on keeping all attendees informed and prepared to enhance Catholic school vision, vitality and viability;
- Ideally suited to bring a school team making this professional development opportunity a time to build community and a shared mission, vision and strategy for growth and sustainability;
- Daily discussion roundtables, sample sharing, and other opportunities to grow professional networking relationships;
- Special topic program sessions that are capped at 24 participants to ensure an optimal learning environment;
- Relaxing environment providing participants with a place to unwind in the evenings with special activities in a beautiful setting close to the beaches of the Monterey Bay and the Central Coast Wine Country;
- Appointments available to meet with CSM consultants to gain more strategies to support school leaders in ensuring exceptional Catholic schools.
A Great Value for Three Full Days of High Quality Professional Learning
Early Bird Registration:
Before April 1, 2017
April 1 – May 15, 2017
After May 15, 2017
Group discounts for individual schools begin at $50 for sending three or more attendees, and further discounts are available for larger arch/diocesan groups.
As a division of Christian Brothers Services, Catholic School Management also offers a special discounted rate for anyone attending from a Lasallian school.
Special room rate pricing has been secured at the Embassy Suites Monterey Bay Hotel for CSM Summer Program Participants!
For more information on any of the CSM Summer Certificate Programs, please contact Debbie Papa at 203.421.5169 or email@example.com.